Invisalign is a new and modern way to straighten your teeth. Most people are hesitant to get braces, especially as adults, because of how they look and feel on your teeth. However, since Invisalign came into the picture, more and more people are feeling comfortable with correcting their misaligned or crooked teeth as adults. Invisalign brings a wealth of new technology to the table as it separates itself completely from traditional braces. Invisalign uses clear and plastic aligners that are fitted to fix your teeth while also providing the smooth comfort of having plastic in your mouth rather than a mouthful of wires.
With this new technology, there are many great reasons as to why Invisalign may be best for you and your dental needs. Listed here are the top five reasons as to why you may want to consider Invisalign over traditional wire braces.
1. They are easily removable. One reason to choose Invisalign technology is that Invisalign is made to be easily removable. Through the use of clear plastic aligners, Invisalign is cutting edge and can also be removed at any time. This is especially beneficial as you can remove them for cleaning at any time. It is obviously best to keep them in as long as possible in order to for them to work but nice to know that they can be removed.
2. They are clear. Another benefit of using Invisalign over traditional wire braces is that they are clear. This gives off the impression of being nearly invisible! You no longer have to fret over your wire braces and worry about how they appear to others. Rather, you can sit back and relax with your nearly invisible Invisalign aligners!
3. They are plastic. Invisalign also offers plastic aligners. This means that you will not have a mouthful of metal for months at a time. Plastic aligners offer a smooth and comfortable alternative to traditional wire braces.
4. You can eat whatever you want. One of the biggest benefits of using Invisalign over traditional braces is that you can eat whatever you want. With traditional wire braces, you are given a list of foods that you cannot eat while you have them in your mouth. You also have to worry about certain foods getting stuck in your braces even when you are following your food guidelines strictly. With the ease of removable plastic aligners, you can relish in the fact that you are not restricted from any food items!
5. You can clean them! Another benefit of using the clear plastic aligners is that you can remove them in order to clean them! This means that you can also clean your teeth in the same manner that you did before. Having the ability to clean your aligners is huge, especially if you had wire braces as a child and know the impact that they have on your teeth cleaning methods.
As you can see, there are many different reasons as to why you should consider using Invisalign over traditional wire braces. Invisalign options can be discussed with your orthodontist. If you are in need a great dental group, then check out those at http://www.ibracesvip.com.